best of anaheim award
ANAHEIM October 21, 2014 --
Mrs. Mouse Townhouse has been selected for the 2014 Best of Anaheim Award in the Guest House category by the Anaheim Award Program.
Each year, the Anaheim Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Anaheim area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2014 Anaheim Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Anaheim Award Program and data provided by third parties.
Premier Partner Award
BEST HOTELS ACROSS THE STREET FROM DISNEYLAND!
Magic Mouse Townhouse (magicmousetownhouse.com) features three-bedroom townhomes that sleep eight people. The townhomes include a full kitchen, dining room, living room and two bathrooms and a half-bath. Stocked supplies include a variety of cleaning materials and toiletries. The facilities do not permit pets or smoking. One member of the rental party must be at least 25 years of age.
- carolina r. MAGIC MOUSE #4- Great location for Disney Trip. We had a family vacation planned and could not be happier with this property. The home had plenty of space for a group of 10. The kids enjoyed the nostalgic arcade game in the playroom while everyone got ready. We were able to see the Disney fireworks from the backyard. It seemed that Cheryl thought of everything from extra towels to dish sponges. Cheryl was accommodating and understanding when maintenance needed rescheduled. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Anaheim.
- Recommended for: Families with young children, Sightseeing, Families with teenagers
- Nikhil S. MAGIC MOUSE #4- Loved the place and locationI had a family getaway and was looking for something very close to disneyland. I saw this property and went with it. When I reached the place, it was much better than the pictures. We were there for 3 days and we loved the place. The owner was really helpful in every way possible and has provided most of the stuff in the house. Can adjust party of 10 easily with lot of moving space around. Great place for family with kids and teenagers. Would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Recommended for: Families with young children, Girls getaway, Age 55+, Families with teenagers
- Disney Mom Northern Cali MAGIC MOUSE #4- Big Party We had a great stay! Any time issues that came up were resolved quickly by Cheryl. She is a great host and easy to communicate with. We walked to Disney and it was so nice to skip the expensive parking. Plenty of beds and seating for a large group. We'd love to come again!
- Recommended for: Families with young children, Tourists without a car, Families with teenagers
- CLC StaffVisalia, CA MAGIC MOUSE #4- Great for our staff retreat! The house was wonderful, lot's of seating and a great wonderful long dining table with lots of chairs that made meals and planning times comfortable. Nicely stocked with everything thing we needed.
- Recommended for: Families with young children, Girls getaway, Families with teenagers
- TiggerUtah MAGIC MOUSE #4- Cheryl Reilly is great! After a few issues, she came through for us like a champ! HomeAway, however, I was less than impressed with! If you come across any listings owned by Cheryl Reilly, see them at her web site; magicmousetownhouse.com. Her house was all it said it was! Nicely remodeled, fully stocked, and comfortable. We spent a week, with six of us, cooked meals, BBQ'ed, and the short walk to Disneyland saved us on parking costs. If you see it, Get it!!
- Recommended for: Families with young children, Sightseeing, Tourists without a car, Adventure seekers, Age 55+, Families with teenagers